PLIOGRIP® 2C-Polyurethane: bonding and repair of plastic parts
Pliogrip® 2C-Polyurethane is a unique product. The strongest and fastest product in the market for the bonding and repair of plastic parts. Available in several curing speeds and several sizes of packaging in a 1:1 ratio.
• An opened cartridge which if stored correctly has a shelf life of 2 years.
• An excellent balanced and high viscose product.
• Constant quality.
• Excellent sag resistance.
• Excellent curing speed and strength of the bond.
• Easy to sand.
• Stays flexible even under cooler conditions.
• Does not contain any solvents.
• Excellent chemical resistance.
Many different applications:
• Structural or cosmetic repairs of plastic parts.
• In any industry where a fast strong bond is demanded.
• Excellent bond of many different substrates like plastics, metal, GRP, ceramics, wood etc.
|Open time||25 sec||1,5 min||3,5 min||10 min||35 min|
|Handling time||2,5 min||5 min||15 min||30 min||1,5 hour|
|Sanding time||5 min||10 min||30 min||60 min||2,5 hour|
|Shelf life||2 years||2 years||2 years||2 years||2 years|
All information is based on a room temperature of 23°C and a humidity of 55%.
Ask for the different type of packaging.
Please contact us.