PLIOGRIP® 2C-Epoxy: structural bonding of metals and composite panels
Pliogrip® 2C-Epoxy is a unique 2 component Epoxy Adhesive. Especially developed for the bonding of metal and composite substrates. Available in several sizes of packaging in a 2:1 ratio.
• A minimum adhesive thickness is guaranteed by glass pearls with a diameter of 0,25mm.
• Excellent resistant to powder coat.
• Wet spot welding possible.
• Unique anti-corrosion formulation so application on bare metal is possible.
• High energy and impact absorption.
• An opened cartridge which if stored correctly has a shelf life of 2 years.
• Excellent sag resistant for horizontal and vertical applications.
• Almost no smell.
• Paintable after curing.
• Bonding of panels.
• Bonds metal, SMC, ABS, aluminium, galvanized steel, cold rolled steel and hot rolled steel.
|Open time||60 minutes|
|Working time||90 minutes|
|Handling time||4 hour|
All information is based on a room temperature of 23°C and a humidity of 55%.
Ask for the different type of packaging.
Please contact us.