PLASTGRIP® 2C-Polyurethane: bonding and repair of plastic parts
PLASTGRIP® 2C-Polyurethane is a unique type of polyurethane. Ideal for the bonding/repair of plastic parts. Available as a 2-component, 1:1 ratio, in various curing speeds, and packages. PLASTGRIP® 2C-Polyurethane is a unique system for the repair, bonding and sealing of plastics and many other materials.
• 18 months shelf life.
• Both high viscosity and fluid variants.
• Constant quality.
• Excellent sag resistance.
• Excellent curing speed and strength of the bond.
• Easy to sand.
• Stays flexible even under cooler conditions.
• Does not contain any solvents.
• Excellent chemical resistance.
Many different applications:
• Excellent bond of many different substrates like plastics, metal, GRP, ceramics, SMC and wood.
• Applicable in automotive and other industries where rapid curing is needed.
• Structural or cosmetic repair of bumpers, spoilers, lamp housings, radiators, etc.
|Open time||30 sec||1,5 min||3,5 min||2 min||1 min||1 min|
|Handling time||2 min||5 min||10 min||60 min||60 min||60 min|
|Sanding time||5 min||10 min||30 min||–||–||–|
|Young’s Modulus Mpa||420||420||420||12||11||–|
|Shelf life||18 months||18 months||18 months||12 months||12 months||12 months|
All information is based on a room temperature of 23°C and a humidity of 55%.
Available in the following packaging units:
• 50 ml
• 220 ml
• 250 ml Utah
• 400 ml
Please contact us.