MMA: for bonding of composites, plastics and metals
MMA is a 2 component acrylic structural adhesive. The solution for bonding of composites, plastics and metals. Used in the market of marine, windmills, transport, infrastructure and other composite applications.
Substrates to be bonded with the MMA are: FRP, RTM, infusion, gel coat, ABS, polycarbonate, aluminum, RVS and cold rolled steel.
• Cures at room temperature.
• No special treatment of the substrate required.
• Does not boil in thick layers.
• Excellent sag resistance for horizontal and vertical applications.
• Paintable after curing.
• Filling properties up to 11mm.
• High energy and impact absorption.
• Bonding of all kinds of materials as metals, plastics and wood.
• To be used in the automotive, industry and marine.
|Open time||5 min||5 min||15 min|
|Handling time||20 min||20 min||35 min|
|Shelf life||9 months||9 months||9 months|
All information is based on a room temperature of 23°C and a humidity of 55%.
Ask for the different type of packaging.
Please contact us