TPO Primer: for optimal adhesion on plastic surfaces
The TPO primer improves bonding of structural adhesives on thermoplastic materials. Made of resins dispersed in solvents, it is very suitable for the following thermoplastics: PMMA, SAN, ABS, PP, PA, TPU, hard PVC and CA.
– Easy to process with a spray can.
– Only a thin layer of primer needed on thermoplastics.
– Doesn’t tend to drip.
– Maximum of 5 minutes at 23°C before the primer evaporates.
– Suitable for bumper repair in the automotive sector.
– Suitable for many thermoplastic materials (PMMA, SAN, ABS, PP, PA, TPU, PVC, CA).
Want to know more?
Feel free to get in touch.